E1000 Hebrew Apologetics
Want to know how to defend your Hebraic faith? Want to share the awakening message effectivly with others? This course will be your guide to learn to do just that.
About this course
his course is designed to equip the Hebrew Believer with foundational training in how to strategically and accurately defend their Hebrew identity and the sacred Word of Yah. Additionally, students will learn how to defend the Law. Almost all of the Christian world regards Paul's letters as "proof" that we need not concern ourselves with keeping Yah's Torah/law. This is a major mistake that must be addressed thoroughly. It is often more difficult for a person to 'unlearn error' than to 'learn truth.' This course will give you a proper understanding of Ceremonial Laws, Moral Law, Dietary Laws, and Judgment Laws, and Sacrificial Laws. Additionally, you’ll learn how to defend the Laws of Yah and accurately share it with others. This class is designed to develop the student’s knowledge and skill in Hebrew Faith apologetics.
What you'll learn
- why ethnicity places an important role in the scriptures
- personal as well as models of historical, linguistic, cultural, and biblical methodologies of defending the Hebraic faith.
- tools and techniques to share the awakening message with others from a scholarly and biblical perspective.
- about “the law” as the compilation of decrees found in the first five books of the Bible.
- whether the Messiah fulfilled the law and is it still relevant
- how to exegete the scriptures to extrapolate the proper understanding of the Law (s)
- how to share and defend the law against Sola Fide, Sola Gratia, and Solus Chistus believers
- how Grace, Faith, and the Law works hand and hand
- 8 Weeks of Instructions.
Up to 3hours
$150 USD Stdnt*
Meet the instructor
*Price of classes may very depending on the status you chose on the application. Price for each course is $150 USD for US students, $75 USD for international students. Price for US auditors is $120 USD and $60 USD for international auditors.