B4001 Biblical Law
Almost all of the Christian world regards Paul's letters as "proof" that we need not concern ourselves with keeping Yah's Torah/law. This is a major mistake that must be addressed thoroughly.
About this course
This course will give you a proper understanding of Ceremonial Laws, Moral Law, Dietary Laws, and Judgment Laws, and Sacrificial Laws. Additionally, you’ll learn how to defend the Laws of Yah and accurately share it with others.
What you'll learn
- about “the law” as the compilation of decrees found in the first five books of the Bible.
- whether the Messiah fulfilled the law and is it still relevant.
- how to exegete the scriptures to extrapolate the proper understanding of the Law(s).
- how to share and defend the law against Sola Fide, Sola Gratia, and Solus Chistus believers.
- how Grace, Faith, and the Law works hand and hand.
- 8 Weeks of Instructions.
Up to 3hours
$150 USD Stdnt*
Meet the instructor
*Price of classes may very depending on the status you chose on the application. Price for each course is $150 USD for US students, $75 USD for international students. Price for US auditors is $120 USD and $60 USD for international auditors.